1. Product Introduction
UV germicidal lamp is composed of five parts of lamp holder/ABS plastic bracket/lamp tube/lamp cap/remote control.
①When installing please insert the lamp tube first,and insert it firmly
②Then insert the ABS environmentally friendly plastic bracket.
③finally buckle the lamp cap,and connect the power to test.
3.How to use
①Turn on the switch button on the power line
②Use the remote control to select the corresponding disinfection time (15 minutes/30 minutes/60 minutes)
Please read the Product Instructions carefully before using the UV germicidal lamp!
1. Strong light ultraviolet rays are harmful to human skin and eyes. When the ultraviolet lamp is on, it is forbidden to live people, animals, plants and other living things on the spot, and do not look directly at the light source.
2. Prevent contact with children or pets, and avoid damage caused by ultraviolet radiation.
3. When sterilizing, it is recommended to close the space for effective disinfection in all directions.
4. After turning on the button, please be sure to leave the scene!
5. The long term use of ultravio let rays will cause the objects to be illuminated to fade. Please keep the valuables such as calligraphy and paintings properly.
6. Do not bend or pull the power cable forcibly. Damage to the power cable may easily lead to accidents such as fire and electr ic shock.
7. This product is a special light source application product and should not be misunderstood as having a disease treatment function or other medical effects.
8. If the injury has occurred, do not handle it by yourself, please consult a doctor inplease consult a doctor in time.time.
9. After sterilization, it is recommended to ventilate for about an hour before entering the room.about an hour before entering the room.
① What is the sterilization principle of ultraviolet sterilization lamp?
UV disinfection is a physical action. It was irradiated with a wavelength of 253.7 nm. Breaks the RNA and DNA of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and mites, causing them to lose their ability to reproduce and survive.UV + ozone, double sterilization for 360 ° disinfection of the whole house So as to achieve the purpose of sterilization
② How is ozone produced?
The ultraviolet sterilization lamp has the same lighting principle as the fluorescent lamp. The mercury atoms in the lamp tube are stimulated to attack. The characteristic spectrum of mercury, low pressure mercury vapor mainly emits 253.7nm and 185nm ultraviolet rays. Transmit ultraviolet rays through the lamp. Ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 253.7nm are absorbed by the object and act on the genetic mate rial DNA of the organism, which destroys the DNA and kills bacteria 185nm wavelength ultraviolet rays and air can produce ozone, kill bacteria and viruses in a short time
③ How often do we use ultraviolet germicidal lamps?
Usually used once a week
④ What if this lamp doesn't work?
Ⅰ. Check if the switch of the wire is turned on
Ⅱ. Check if the battery is installed in the remote control When the red light is on, the battery has been installed correctly
Ⅲ. Check whether the lamp tube has been firmly inserted and inserted into the bottom
Ⅳ. When you have two or more germicidal lamps, the remote control and the lamp are corresponding and cannot be used interchangeably.